Request a tour
WeWork @ 515 N State Street 14th Floor, Chicago, IL
With a vibrant past and an eye to the future, our River North office is designed with entrepreneurs in mind. Situated near the Chicago River, it boasts cozy private offices plus large conference rooms—and even has a wellness center! You're well-connected here too; packed with major bus lines and nearby parking options. And when you want to take clients out or celebrate team wins? Joe’s Seafood & Broken Shaker are right at your doorstep.
- Red Line at Grand St (1 block away) | Brown & Purple Line at Merchandise Mart (5 blocks away)
- Standard Parking at State/Grand St (across the street)
- Divvy Bike Sharing Station at E Hubbard & N Rush St (3 blocks away)
- Friendly reception staff
- Mail handling
- Events and networking
- Access to a global network of centres
- Bookable Meeting rooms and boardrooms
- Breakout space for informal meetings or thinking space
- Free to use phone booths for privacy
- Wifi and fixed line access
- 24x7 access
- Printing and scanning facilities - (Pay-As-You-Go)
- Stocked and serviced kitchens
- Tech support
- Cleaning services
- Desks, chairs and pedestals included
- Access to the WeWork network enables you to work from any of the 240 locations across USA.
WHY BUSINESSES CHOOSE WEWORK
- Wework has fast become one of the largest coworking platforms in the world. Known for its inspiring and innovative architectural designs, premium office space and global services, WeWork has created a global network of offices and growing community that reaches a worldwide audience.
- Launched in 2010, they opened their first shared workspace in New York. Since then, the company has experienced rapid growth, now reaching over 750 locations across 38 countries.
- All of WeWorks centres are located in prime locations, offer premium services and amenities and boast inspiring coworking and private office space.
How long do we sign a membership agreement at WeWork?
Agreements range from monthly to yearly and everything in between. Typically you'll get the best deal on a 12 month agreement, which gives you the best of price and flexibility.
What happens if we outgrow our office?
Depending on availability, businesses typically grow within WeWork's large network of locations and spaces.
Can WeWork handle our specialist IT needs?
Most IT requirements are taken care of out of the box, but if your business has specialist needs then WeWork will help implement them with you. There may be a cost depending on requirements.
Does WeWork support a Hybrid Work model?
Yes. Most businesses operating a hybrid work model, rent a dedicated and private office space that accomodates their typical on-site staff, and then use additional membership passes for staff to drop in and access the hot desk and meeting room facilities in any of the WeWork locations.
- Rubberdesk is a platform used by Real Estate Agents on behalf of Tenants as well as Tenants themselves looking for Coworking and Flexible Office Space.
- Rubberdesk compares all the options, checks availability and finds the best price for coworking spaces around the world.
- Because even industry insiders struggle to keep up with the fast paced natue of Coworking and Flex Office Space.
Since 2010, WeWork has been on a mission to revolutionize the workplace by creating customized and community-centered workspaces around the globe.
Boasting a portfolio of over 750 locations spanning 38 countries with 1 million workstations in total and almost 600K physical memberships, as of 2021 – WeWork strives to create an environment where companies can come together under their roof and do great work.
WeWork offer a range of workplace solutions including:
- Enterprise Solutions
- Full Floor Office
- Private Office Suites
- Dedicated Desks
- Hot Desks
- Meeting Rooms
- Work On Demand
- WeWork All Access
- Business Address
- Event Spaces