Home / Coworking Operators / Canopy
Canopy is an ultra-modern workspace designed for mature professionals who work remotely and on the go.
In the fall of 2016, Canopy co-owners Yves Behar, Amir Mortazavi, and Steve Mohebi started their first workspace in Pacific Heights, San Francesco. They have opened up two other workspaces in California since 2016 in Jackson Heights and the Financial District. Their newest center in Menlo Park, California, will open soon.
Canopy cuts across the gamut of accomplished professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs. They provide different membership options set up to cater to the needs of their clients.
- The nomad package is for professionals that are always on the move. They get access to the company’s workspace 60 days per year.
- The hybrid package gives the professional ten days per month to come in and work from the communal areas.
- The community table package is for those that want to be a more integral part of the Canopy community. This allows members to work in all communal workspaces at any time. It works great for those working remotely for companies in other time zones.
- The personal desk package allows members to work from a designated desk with an ergonomic Sayl chair. It also provides lockable storage, a shelving unit, and wired internet.
- Private offices give the team an enclosed space with soundproof glass. This works for people that need privacy and like to work in a quiet environment.
- Virtual offices are the virtual homes of remote workers who prefer to work from home. It provides an address, mail service, phone number, and live answering.
What Makes Canopy Stand Out?
Canopy provides office spaces in high-brow residential areas. The idea is to decrease commute time and provide professionals with workspaces that are close to residential areas.
They also design the workspaces to meet the needs and specifications of their members. This follows the idea that the quality of a workspace boosts the quality of work.