Discover a new way of working with CANOPY - the network of premium coworking & shared office spaces that prioritizes form, function, & high design for both professionals & entrepreneurs.
Canopy is an ultra-modern workspace designed for mature professionals who work remotely and on the go.
In the fall of 2016, CANOPY co-owners Yves Behar, Amir Mortazavi, and Steve Mohebi started their first workspace in Pacific Heights, San Francesco. They have opened up two other workspaces in California since 2016 in Jackson Heights and the Financial District. Their newest center in Menlo Park, California, will open soon.
CANOPY cuts across the gamut of accomplished professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs. They provide different membership options set up to cater to the needs of their clients.
- The community table package is for those that want to be a more integral part of the Canopy community. This allows members to work in all communal workspaces at any time. It works great for those working remotely for companies in other time zones.
- The personal desk package allows members to work from a designated desk with an ergonomic Sayl chair. It also provides lockable storage, a shelving unit, and wired internet.
- Private offices give the team an enclosed space with soundproof glass. This works for people that need privacy and like to work in a quiet environment.
Amenities & Features
- Wired & Wireless Internet
- Mail Service
- Video Conferencing
- Tech Support
- VoIP Desk Phones
- Conference Rooms
- Phone Booths
- Ergonomic Furniture
- On-site Parking
- 24/7 Access
- Climate Positive Workspace
Explore Current Availability on Rubberdesk
No listings for Canopy
Top 3 Reasons Why Members Love Working at CANOPY
CANOPY is dedicated to creating a sustainable way of working through many of its company-wide initiatives. CANOPY offset its estimated carbon footprint of 487+ tonnes (including Operations and a liberal estimate of Member commutes) with an investment in Sea Trees — a global platform for reforestation. Additionally, CANOPY work with Friends of the Urban Forest to organize local community tree-planting activities.
CANOPY isn’t just a place to work, it’s a place where members can gather together to share experiences, make connections and build their networks. CANOPY's custom-designed spaces and full-service production expertise come together to provide the perfect platform for events that leave members feeling inspired.
CANOPY has been designed for sophisticated professionals looking to take their business to the next level. With high-end furnishings offering complete comfort during your workday - once you've worked at CANOPY it will be hard to settle for anything less.